I am a self-proclaimed jerk. Obviously, I am from the United States of America, since I own the j3rk.us domain. I like to travel with friends and family around the world. This site is for me to share my experiences with those who have enough interest to read about them and see my pictures. Thank you for visiting, and if you have any questions or comments, please send them to website at j3rk dot us. Check out the Adventures or Projects section to get started browsing the site. If you want to know more about me, visit that section of the site.
- Review: ProdecoTech Phantom 400I was looking for an entry point into the e-Bike scene and decided to go with the ProdecoTech Phantom 400. It is a basic, sturdy, no nonsense bike with a motor, and it gets the job done.
- 2016 / Raised Bed GardeningRecently, it has come to our attention that Alex and I need to lose some weight. Well, mostly it was Alex's doctor who suggested it for her, but in the spirit of solidarity, I have been joining her on this journey. One thing that Alex has been consuming a lot more of lately is produce.
- 2016 / Spring TrainingIn March 2016 I headed to the Phoenix, AZ metro area to partake in a little springtime baseball. It was an annual tradition to go to a Dodgers/Mariners game at least once each spring. Due to various small life events, like getting married and such, for the past two years we were unable to attend. Alex and I (Dodgers fans) went with our good friend Ryan (Mariners) to see them play at Peoria Sports Complex.
- 2016 / Bryce Canyon & Zion National ParksAs an early anniversary trip, we headed back to some of our favorite places in the world, Bryce and Zion National Parks.
- Freakonomics by Steven D. Levitt
- Scandalous Behavior by Stuart Woods
- Foreign Affairs by Stuart Woods
- Naked Greed by Stuart Woods
- Hot Pursuit by Stuart Woods
Check out my book log if you care to see more information about these books, like where to buy them or whether I liked them or whatever.