For our five year anniversary, we decided to take another Caribbean cruise. This time, instead of the eastern Caribbean, we went on the western route. This took us on the following route: Port Everglades, Florida → Princess Cays, Eleuthera, Bahamas → Falmouth, Jamaica → Georgetown, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands → Cozumel, Mexico → Port Everglades, Florida. This was a seven day cruise aboard the Regal Princess. Like our previous two cruises, we thoroughly enjoyed it.
For our anniversary in 2018 we decided to head up to the Sierra Nevada mountains for a week of fun hiking and enjoying nature, capped off with a snow mobile ride at Lake Tahoe.
It was August. Sure, we just got back from Lake Powell a few weeks ago, but the new school year was coming up quickly. We needed one more getaway before my job’s imposed vacation blackout took place.
- PWC Rack 128 views
- Review / ProdecoTech Phantom 400 66 views
- 2015 / Laughlin in May 41 views
- 2016 / Maui 26 views
- 2016 / Bryce Canyon & Zion National Parks 21 views
- 2019 / Western Caribbean Cruise 9 views
- National Parks 7 views
- 2018 / Sierra Nevada 6 views
- About Me 5 views
- 2017 / Norwegian Fjord Cruise 5 views