At the end of 2016, to cap off what has been a somewhat disappointing year, we decided to take a trip to the national parks of Utah. Due to the holidays, we only had about 5 days to visit, so it was somewhat of a whirlwind tour. Caution: This post is very media rich!
We decided to do a big road trip of various state and national parks including quite a few canyons. The whole trip would consist of the following stops: Joshua Tree NP, California; Amboy Crater, California; Grand Canyon NP, Arizona; Glen Canyon NRA, Arizona; Coral Pink Sand Dunes SP, Utah; Bryce Canyon NP, Utah; Grand Staircase-Escalante NM, Utah; Capitol Reef NP, Utah; Otter Creek SP, Utah; Zion NP, Utah; and finally, Lake Mead NRA, Nevada. In total, the trip was 1777 road miles, and included over 20 miles of hiking and biking.
- PWC Rack 56 views
- Review / ProdecoTech Phantom 400 42 views
- Lake Powell 9 views
- 2018 / Sierra Nevada 6 views
- 2017 / Norwegian Fjord Cruise 4 views
- 2015 / Petrified Forest 2 views
- 2016 / Bryce Canyon & Zion National Parks 2 views
- Miscellaneous Definitions 2 views
- 2015 / Sequoia 2 views
- 2017 / Death Valley 2 views