In 2017, Alex and I had the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to basically pick any vacation we could dream of, and actually do it. We chose to take a cruise with Princess in the Norwegian Fjords. The short version of the story: it was amazing!
In March, after Alex and I were wed, we went on our honeymoon. It was a Princess Cruise from Fort Lauderdale, Florida to St. Thomas and St. Maarten, in the Caribbean. The cruise was also supposed to include Princess Cays in the Bahamas, but due to weather conditions, we were unable to ride the tenders to shore, and so we had an extra day at sea. We set sail aboard the Royal Princess, which was the newest ship in the Princess fleet at the time. It was the first time cruising for both me and Alex, and it was amazing.
- PWC Rack 56 views
- Review / ProdecoTech Phantom 400 42 views
- Lake Powell 9 views
- 2018 / Sierra Nevada 6 views
- 2017 / Norwegian Fjord Cruise 4 views
- 2006 / Kauai 2 views
- 2015 / Petrified Forest 2 views
- 2016 / Bryce Canyon & Zion National Parks 2 views
- Miscellaneous Definitions 2 views
- 2015 / Sequoia 2 views