The first lake trip of the summer! Now that we are proud parents of both a Waverunner and Sea-Doo, we like to take at least one trip per summer month out to the Colorado River, and more specifically, Laughin and Lake Mohave.
PWCs aren’t exactly known for being able to carry a lot of cargo. When I go to the lake, I like to get away from people. The problem with this is that if you don’t know someone with a larger vessel to carry your gear, you either have to stay close to road-access (and people), or get creative. This project is about me getting creative.
- PWC Rack 127 views
- Review / ProdecoTech Phantom 400 66 views
- 2015 / Laughlin in May 41 views
- 2016 / Maui 26 views
- 2016 / Bryce Canyon & Zion National Parks 21 views
- 2019 / Western Caribbean Cruise 9 views
- National Parks 7 views
- 2018 / Sierra Nevada 6 views
- About Me 5 views
- 2017 / Norwegian Fjord Cruise 5 views