The first lake trip of the summer! Now that we are proud parents of both a Waverunner and Sea-Doo, we like to take at least one trip per summer month out to the Colorado River, and more specifically, Laughin and Lake Mohave.
PWCs aren’t exactly known for being able to carry a lot of cargo. When I go to the lake, I like to get away from people. The problem with this is that if you don’t know someone with a larger vessel to carry your gear, you either have to stay close to road-access (and people), or get creative. This project is about me getting creative.
- PWC Rack 56 views
- Review / ProdecoTech Phantom 400 42 views
- Lake Powell 9 views
- 2018 / Sierra Nevada 6 views
- 2017 / Norwegian Fjord Cruise 4 views
- 2015 / Petrified Forest 2 views
- 2016 / Bryce Canyon & Zion National Parks 2 views
- Miscellaneous Definitions 2 views
- 2015 / Sequoia 2 views
- 2017 / Death Valley 2 views