Recently, it has come to our attention that Alex and I need to lose some weight. Well, mostly it was Alex’s doctor who suggested it for her, but in the spirit of solidarity, I have been joining her on this journey. One thing that Alex has been consuming a lot more of lately is produce.
PWCs aren’t exactly known for being able to carry a lot of cargo. When I go to the lake, I like to get away from people. The problem with this is that if you don’t know someone with a larger vessel to carry your gear, you either have to stay close to road-access (and people), or get creative. This project is about me getting creative.
- PWC Rack 195 views
- 2015 / Laughlin in May 58 views
- 2018 / Sierra Nevada 46 views
- Review / ProdecoTech Phantom 400 44 views
- 2016 / Maui 31 views
- 2015 / Lake Powell 30 views
- 2010 / Lone Pine 21 views
- 2015 / Petrified Forest 8 views
- 2016 / Bryce Canyon & Zion National Parks 4 views
- 2016 / Utah’s Mighty 5 4 views