I am a self-proclaimed jerk. Obviously, I am from the United States of America, since I own the j3rk.us domain. I like to travel with friends and family around the world. This site is for me to share my experiences with those who have enough interest to read about them and see my pictures. Thank you for visiting, and if you have any questions or comments, please send them to website at j3rk dot us. Check out the Adventures or Projects section to get started browsing the site. If you want to know more about me, visit that section of the site.
- 2019 / Western Caribbean CruiseFor our five year anniversary, we decided to take another Caribbean cruise. This time, instead of the eastern Caribbean, we went on the western route. This took us on the following route: Port Everglades, Florida → Princess Cays, Eleuthera, Bahamas → Falmouth, Jamaica → Georgetown, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands → Cozumel, Mexico → Port Everglades, Florida. This was a seven day cruise aboard the Regal Princess. Like our previous two cruises, we thoroughly enjoyed it.
- 2018 / Sierra NevadaFor our anniversary in 2018 we decided to head up to the Sierra Nevada mountains for a week of fun hiking and enjoying nature, capped off with a snow mobile ride at Lake Tahoe.
- 2017 / Norwegian Fjord CruiseIn 2017, Alex and I had the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to basically pick any vacation we could dream of, and actually do it. We chose to take a cruise with Princess in the Norwegian Fjords. The short version of the story: it was amazing!
- 2017 / Death ValleyWe went up to Lone Pine and Death Valley in March of 2017 to celebrate our three-year anniversary. It had been about 7 years since we last visited, so it was time. We were hoping that since we got a lot of rain this winter there would be an excessive amount of flowers and/or water in the valleys. Sadly, neither was the case.
- Beyond the Frontier: Leviathan by Jack Campbell
- A Delicate Touch by Stuart Woods
- The Lost Stars: Shattered Spear by Jack Campbell
- The Lost Stars: Imperfect Sword by Jack Campbell
- Beyond the Frontier: Steadfast by Jack Campbell
Check out my book log if you care to see more information about these books, like where to buy them or whether I liked them or whatever.